Our Wilderness Visit – Packages are designed to offer you an ultimate Get Away from all the hussle, stress and hurry of your daily routines. This authentic holiday will take you to the heart of one of the most remote Wilderness Areas in Finland.
We will spend 4 days in a cozy, hand-made log cabin fishing, hiking, cooking & enojying the Nightless Night of Northern Finland. The location is out of the reach of most phone connections – Which will allow you to fully detach & set back, relax & enjoy your holiday!
Here you are able to witness ancient forrests and their wildlife, hear stories about the ancient ways of living in the area, reindeer hearding, forestry, how the plants and animals are surviving during harsh winters and you can follow close when some small birds are coming to follow our life in the cabin – A touch of true wild in a safe environment that you won’t experience anywhere else in the world.
Every evening you will have an opportunity to wash in a traditional finnish Sauna – And even dip into the lake for a refreshing cold swim.
For departures please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
– transfers to and from where walking to cabin starts at
– Accomodation for 4 Days & 3 Nights
– 3 Delicious Meals Daily (On days spent in the wilderness cabin)
– Bed linen, sleeping bags & Matresses
– All Fishing & Wilderness Skills Equipment
What’s not included in the price?
– Flights to and from destionation (Ivalo)
– Customers travel insurance
– Additional accommodation before and after the Wilderness experience
We will make sure to maximize your comfort & safety during the trip – However please prepared for not having electricity or running water availble at the cabin. The cabin will be heated with wood and is guaranteed to keep you nice & warm atfer our days out in the wild. This is an experience that will offer you an opportunity to discover how it feels to slow down and learn a lifestyle many of us live & enjoy in Lapland. We have some of the cleanest waters & climate in the whole Europe and you will get a glimpse of how it feels like to live partly from the goods of nature.
What do I need to bring?
Please make sure to pack your bag according to current weather conditions. It is good to prepare at least with the following:
– Clothing suitable for hiking/outdoor activities
– Waterproof Jacket & pants
– Good walking shows, waterproof if possible
– Baselayer x2
– Warm socks & gloves
– Good backpack (40-55L preferred)
– Personal Hygiene products & medication