Customer Terms & Conditions
Booking & cancellation terms:
30% deposit to secure booking and the remaining 70% must be paid 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 30 days or less before the event
- Cancellation fee of 30% if booking is cancelled 45 days or less before the event
If the cancellation is submitted after the free cancellation period or the guest does not show up at all, the property will charge 100% cancellation fee.
Name Change Policy
Name change for tours that include flights is 60€ per flight. The name change is possible a minimum 7 days prior to arrival.
Name change for tours without flights is complementary 48 hours before arrival.
Full payment must be received by Xwander Nordic a minimum of 30 days prior to the start date of the purchased tour. If, when booking, there are less than 30 days until the start date of the tour; the full amount must be paid up-front in order to confirm the booking.
Xwander Nordic reserves the right to make changes to its tours and products (including prices, special offers and discounts) at any time and without notice, up to the point of booking confirmation.
It is recommended that all attendees of Xwander Nordic tours are protected with their own travel insurance.