Recruitment & Internship
Sales and Customer Service Coordinator
Xwander Nordic & Ivalon Eräsoppi are an Ivalo based destination management company and outdoor gear retail store.
As a DMC products and services offering is wide, including everything from accommodations, logistics, tours, activities, group & MICE travel, production company assistance and fixer services.
We offer a unique position to be part of building and growing our sales and customer service processes, offering the best customer experience in the industry.
We are looking for Sales and Customer Service Coordinator.
This role is ideal for a person who is passionate about Lapland, enjoys the challenge of sales, and is skilled in customer communication.
1. Sales Development: Develop and implement strategies to increase sales of travel packages and event services. Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients, including follow-ups and regular communication.
2. Customer Contact: Serve as the primary point of contact for client inquiries via phone, email, and in-person meetings. Provide exceptional customer service, handling bookings, and resolving any issues or concerns.
3. Event Sales and Coordination: Assist in selling, planning and executing events. This includes coordinating with vendors, managing event logistics, and ensuring a high-quality experience for attendees.
4. Supporting colleagues and guides on other ad hoc duties as required
1. Love of the nature & outdoors
2. A proactive attitude and excellent sales & customer service skills
3. Amazing problem solving skills
4. Great attention to detail
Desired qualifications, skills, and experience:
– Highly organized and able to work under pressure. Especially on peak seasons work can be positively challenging.
– Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
– Fluent in written and spoken English. Other languages are considered an advantage.
– Bachelor’s degree in Sales / Hospitality / Tourism a plus
– Proficiency in one or more Reservation / CRM / PMS systems
Apply by sending us a free form application and your CV via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide internships throughout the year for people with keen interest in Lapland’s nature. Our versatile Eräsoppi/ Visit Ivalo/ Xwander teams are looking for interns studying trade, tourism and/or marketing. Whether you’re a marketing graduate, a tour guide student or a self-described jack-of-all-trades, send us an application!
Apply for internship by sending us a free form application and your CV via e-mail to: email@example.com
Fluency in Finnish/English and a category B driver’s license are essential. The preferred duration of internship is minimum eight weeks. Please mention the most suitable time frame for the internship in your application.