We cycle around the area of Ivalo, our trail goes trough the village, near by forests and in Ivalo river and its old riverbeds. From our ready made tracks we can see some history of the village and how it developed around Ivalo river. We see infrastructure how village survives flood periods and how locals move around the village area. We will have stop by the fire place for light lunch and then continue our trip. We will finish back to Xwander Shop.
- For this activity to happen we will need minimum of 2 participants to join
- Our trip starts at 10:00 from Xwander Nordic / Eräsoppi Shop, Ivalontie 12
- Duration of the trip is around 4 hours
- Hot drinks and snacks by the fire
- Pick up from Ivalo region (Saariselkä & Kiilopää supplementary)
Please note that even when it is cold outside during driving our body warms up and we might get hot so clothing should be lighter than when just walking or spending time outside. On brakes we should have extra jacket to put on so we don’t get cold.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions regarding this trip
What do I need to bring?
- Clothes suitable for winter activities (BTW, you can rent from us)
- Warmer jacket for breaks
- Own extra drink and snacks if you wish!
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 16 hours or less before the event
Know before you go
Minimum age for this activity is 11 years
Live tour guide
English Finnish French
Kuvat: Business Finland, Juho Kuva & Mikko Nikkinen