Ivalo Winter Short Break offers a memorable holiday in the heart of Lapland. You can easily get to Ivalo by plane or by car. Experience the unique and pure nature of Lapland and lose yourself in “Lapland madness”!
Enjoy lunch by the open fire during outdoor excursions. Turn your eyes to the northern sky in the evening for a chance to catch a glimpse of the Northern Lights.
We have arranged accommodation in Xwander Nordic’s apartments, conveniently located in the village of Ivalo. In addition to the cosy décor, the accommodation features a fully equipped kitchen, a private bathroom and a TV. Wi-Fi access is also provided. All apartments have two beds that can be separated and either a sofa bed or extra beds. In addition to the featured activities and excursions, you’ll find that there’s a lot more to experience in Lapland! If you’d like to spend a few extra days in Ivalo before or after your holiday, please let us know and we’ll extend the booking of your holiday home.
This Holiday includes:
- Day 1: Welcome to Ivalo! Optional activities depending on your schedule
- Day 2: Husky safari, restaurant lunch in Kaunispää, Finland’s longest toboggan run, Kiilopää mountain, smoke sauna, restaurant dinner
- Day 3: Getting to know Sámi culture in Inari, wilderness survival skills, lunch at wilderness hut, visiting a reindeer farm
- Day 4: Goodbye Ivalo, transfer to airport / bus station
Child (under 14 years) in extra bed 495€
The Price includes:
- Transfers from Ivalo Airport or bus station
- Accommodation in a comfortable and spacious double apartment
- All the aforementioned activities, meals and transfers to and from activities